Born in 1971, he successfully graduated in business administration at the University of Verona in 1996. After starting his career in the audit company Revi & Partners and the consulting company Reviconsult, Dr. Spitaler worked for the renowned tax and legal adviser Palazzi DaprÓ and Rimbl & Partners. In 2002 Mr. Spitaler passed his qualification state exam as tax and economic advisor and auditor. He his registered in the chamber of tax adviser and auditors of Bolzano as number 375.
In 2004 Mr. Spitaler established the advisory firm Spitaler Frei & Partner.
Mr. Spitaler has the following main professional interests and skills:
- Audit of financial statements and consolidated balance sheets (local gaap and IFRS-IAS);
- Realisation of financial statements and consolidated balance sheets (local gaap and IFRS-IAS);
- Due Diligence;
- Corporate business and tax consulting;
- Mergers & Acquisitions;
- Establishing companies, subsidiaries and branches;
- VAT registration of foreign companies;
- Advice for company succession;
- Corporate Finance.