Born in 1971, he successfully graduated in business administration at the University of Parma in 1997 after having spent one academic year also abroad at the Cardiff Business School/Great Britain within the Erasmus Scheme. After his studies he worked in the Milan office of the audit company PricewaterhouseCoopers for three years. Then he attended a Master of Tax Law in Milan, organized by the Business School „il sole 24 ore“. Later he joined the tax advisors Studio Mayr Fort Frei in Milan. In 2003 he continued his consultancy activity in Bolzano in the team of Mr. Walter Grossmann for the tax advisors Pichler Dejori Grossmann (from 2006 Grossmann/Di Stefano/Auer).
In 2002 he passed the state examination as tax consultant and auditor. He is registered in the chamber of certified tax advisors of Bolzano and in January 2009 he entered as partner of the tax advisors Spitaler Frei & Partner.
His main professional interest and skills are the following:
- Corporate business and tax consulting;
- Registration for VAT purposes and permanent establishments
of foreign companies;
- Input VAT refund procedure of foreign companies;
- Preparation of financial statements and consolidated balance sheets
local gaap and IFRS-IAS);
- Audit of financial statements and consolidated balance sheets
(local gaap and IFRS-IAS);
- Establishment of companies, subsidiaries and branches;
- Due Diligence;
- Mergers & acquisitions.